Subject[2.5.54] OOPS: unable to handle kernel paging request
Date
Hello,

I seem to get a very nasty oops exactly when booting 2.5.54. When i
boot to the kernel I immediately get a kksymoops report flooding my
screen. This happens to fast that the text blurs and basically everything
stays where its at. There is no way to stop it except rebooting. I do not
have any serial connections to send the output to so I got (hopefully) the
most important line. The oops says "unable to handle kernel paging
request at virtual address ffffff8d (there may be another 'f' in there). I
searched through the archives and their seems to be a few oops reports of
the same kind but no patches and the only kernel was 2.5.48-bk I think.
Any thoughts?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.060 / U:0.020 seconds]