SubjectRe: Devlabel: static device naming via symlinks (improved)
I've been using EVMS (http://evms.sourceforge.net and it's snapshot
capability (as well as LVM's I assume) can create "partitions" or
volumes with duplicate fs UUIDs. Perhaps someone using EVMS may not use
devlabel since it includes that functionality, but in the LVM case you
may want to investigate the effect of duplicate UUIDs.

Regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Jackson <jerj@coplanar.net>