SubjectRe: Why is Nvidia given GPL'd code to use in closed source drivers?
Date
    Before this whole naming fiasco started, I was a strong supporter of GNU
software. I am not any longer because of *your* actions, Richard. I am
still and plan to remain a strong supporter of free software.. but I don't
feel affiliated with the FSF any more. And that's a pity.

It's not a pity, it's an injustice. People have led you to disregard
our work and say the job was done by others; you condemn us when we
say we did it, and now you say you will shun us for it.

It would be dishonorable to cower in fear of unjust criticism, so I
will keep on doing what I think is right, and hope that you will
reconsider eventually.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.140 / U:42.772 seconds]