SubjectRe: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"
Please, just go away.  Nobody here buys what you are peddling.  Many of
us, myself included, are simply disgusted at your pathetic attempt to
hijack the work of others for your own goals. By now you should be
starting to realize that your rants are doing damage to your cause.
Every time you post, someone follows up with "I used to respect and
admire the goals of the FSF and now I don't". You come back with "It's a
shame that *others* have made you do that" and apparently you are blind
to the fact that it is *your actions* which are making your supporters
drop like flies.

Please stop.
--
---