Subjectrivafb still broken in 2.5.59
I am using a Geforce 4 Ti 4200, and with great joy I saw that recent 2.5
kernels actually recognize the PCI IDs of this card, so I tried the
module again.

And indeed, my screen went blank, and then started looking like a whole
lot of tiny moose droppings. I can log in, I can run ls -l, and I can
see motion, but that's about it. I write this because rivafb has been
broken for months now (also on my notebook with Geforce2 Go), and it is
now broken in a different way, so I thought I'd mention it, since
someone appears to be working on it.

You know, it would help a lot if that someone would publish his email
address somewhere.

Felix

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.055 / U:1.012 seconds]