    SubjectRe: Linux VM Documentation - Draft 1
    On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 andrea.glorioso@binary-only.com wrote:

    > If the license of your work allows, you could open a project on
    > Sourcerforge, Berlios or Savannah (under non-GNU projects ;) ) and
    > import your CVS tree there.

    There is a savannagh project called the Linux Kernel Documentation Project
    (LKDP) (http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lkdp) set up by Abhishek
    Nayani but it has been inactive for some time. I will eventually merge
    with it (I have made contributions to it in the past) but am waiting to
    get the last chapters finished first. It might be me being awkward but
    it's difficult to have a number of people working on one document and
    keeping the writing style consistent.

    --
    Mel Gorman
    MSc Student, University of Limerick