    SubjectRe: Linux VM Documentation - Draft 1
    On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Rob Wilkens wrote:

    > (labelled as page 9 on the top) which reads:
    > "the init code is quiet architecture dependent"
    > but should probably read
    > "the init code is quite architecture dependent"
    > It's a small thing, but whenever I read a technical document and see
    > small errors like that

    A common complaint. I regret to say that even though English is my first
    language, my grammer and spelling leaves a lot to be desired at times so
    corrections are welcome. I've searched through both documents and have
    cleaned up all bad usage of quiet but I won't rerelease yet until I have a
    few significant changes together.

    Thanks

    --
    Mel Gorman