SubjectRe: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"

Well let's add one more to the Advertising Minute for Nvidia.

For someone who published their resume on this thread, and then was asked
nicely to stop the thread, and can not or will not, I am sure your future
employer should take notice.

Individual requires a large Clue Bat to grasp various issues and requests.

Cheers,

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Rob Wilkens wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 01:01, Tomas Szepe wrote:
> > Alan, would you happen to know of a graduate of the Al Viro school of Direct
> > Method in Diplomacy and Polite Conversation who would be available to comment
> > on today's valuable posts by Mr. Wilkens?
>
> Please, There's no reason to be diplomatic and polite with me.. If you
> haven't notice, I've been neither diplomatic nor polite in my comments
> or statement of opinions.
>
> Some people don't like them. heh, that's their right.
>
> -Rob
>
> -

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.052 / U:0.884 seconds]