SubjectRE:Re: Why is Nvidia given GPL'd code to use in closed source drivers?
It's obvious that you are not going to listen to anyone who disagrees with
you so would you please stop filling our mailboxes?

This is not a new discussion. In past discussions it has been decided that
just including header files is not enough to make something a derived
work. you don't agree with that so you are going to go make a pest of
yourself. spare us the further e-mail.

Linus made a statement in the last couple of months about binary-only
modules for the kernel. please go read that before you go further.

David Lang

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003 Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:

> Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 05:51:28 +0000
> From: Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net
> To: davids@webmaster.com, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, rms@gnu.org
> Subject: RE:Re: Why is Nvidia given GPL'd code to use in closed source
> drivers?
>
> You must understand the GNU/LINUX community is being manipulated by NVidia.
>
> Dean. Three ways to kill yourself, and ive been drove in one...
>
> On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:55:35 -0800 David Schwartz <davids@webmaster.com> wrote:

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.122 / U:0.052 seconds]