    SubjectRe: 2.4.19-ac4 build problem

    > Hm, I think you will have to compile the input stuff into the core, if
    > you want your USB input drivers to link properly. So there's really no
    > way around this.

    In that case, why don't we remove the choice to make modules in input core
    support?

    If there's some reason to keep it, let's save someone some grief and add a
    note to CONFIG_INPUT:

    Note that in most cases, input support must be compiled into the core for
    your USB input drivers to link properly.

    Alternatively, add this text to the help screens for the three device
    types.

    Cheers,
    Peter

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.020 / U:0.116 seconds]