    SubjectRe: 2.4.19-ac4 build problem

    > Hm, I think you will have to compile the input stuff into the core, if
    > you want your USB input drivers to link properly. So there's really no
    > way around this.

    In that case, why don't we remove the choice to make modules in input core

    If there's some reason to keep it, let's save someone some grief and add a
    note to CONFIG_INPUT:

    Note that in most cases, input support must be compiled into the core for
    your USB input drivers to link properly.

    Alternatively, add this text to the help screens for the three device

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.020 / U:7.272 seconds]