    SubjectRe: [linux-usb-devel] Feiya 5-in-1 Card Reader
    Nope, not confused.

    I'm trying to find out why Windows doesn't choke on the strange
    READ_CAPACITY value. My guess is that there is code somewhere to
    universally fixup READ_CAPACITY, and I'd like to know what the magic
    formula is.

    The MODE_SENSE bit is fine by me. But it's a SCSI change, so I'm not the
    person to ask. The fix to sddr09.c for that seems reasonable, but you put
    it all together and I haven't had time to split it up. Of course, I fully
    expect the changes to MODE_SENSE in the SCSI layer to break other USB
    devices, but there is only one way to find out....

    Matt

    --
    Matthew Dharm Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

    It's not that hard. No matter what the problem is, tell the customer
    to reinstall Windows.
    -- Nurse
    User Friendly, 3/22/1998

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.025 / U:96.036 seconds]