    SubjectRe: 2.5.38 on ppc/prep
    >I saw Paulus' post a few days ago. I'm fully aware that 2.5 is not ready
    >for anything serious yet on ppc, I just became curious to know if I
    >could get it to compile and run. I'll just keep on trying and posting
    >small patches that I need to compile things. I don't have the time to do
    >any real hacking, but a small patch now and then is doable ;-)

    Well, if you plan to post PPC related patches, please do so on
    the linuxppc-dev list (or CC it at least) so we can know what you
    are doing. We do maintain a linuxppc-2.5 bk tree which is regulary
    merged with Linux but contains our up-to-date fixes for PPC.
    It compiles and runs most of the time (thanks Paulus for maintaining

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.019 / U:0.612 seconds]