SubjectRe: To Anyone with a Radeon 7500 board and the ali developer
On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, David S. Miller wrote:
> From: Daniel Pittman <daniel@rimspace.net>
> Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:33:11 +1000
>
> ...which might explain why my machine has occasional DRM related
> hangs, since there is no way for me to match the XFree86 AGP speed
> and the BIOS set AGP speed -- my BIOS will not tell me what it set,
> nor does it have a toggle to adjust it.
>
> There's a value in the PCI config space, check out the AGP gart
> code in the kernel. I don't know it offhand.

lspci -vv shows the details of it, in case anyone else is wondering what
their AGP bridge is configured for. Now to see if that solves my DRI
hangs...

Daniel

--
A psychatrist is someone who hopefully finds out what
makes a person tick before they explode.