SubjectRe: XFS?
On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Nikita Danilov wrote:

> Then you missed "reiserfs inclusion into the kernel" soap opera.
>
> And besides, reiserfs in mainline to no extent means reiser4 in mainline
> (unfortunately).

No, that's probably a good thing. I don't care how good any programming
team might be, an implementation written from scratch probably should burn
in for a while before going in anywhere it might be used for production.

And with all respect to the group, a 4th rewite from scratch in only a few
years suggests that the ratio of coding to designing is pretty high.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
CTO, TMR Associates, Inc