SubjectRe: [RFC] Raceless module interface
Date
On Thursday 12 September 2002 06:40, Rusty Russell wrote:
> In message <E17pLKe-0007ds-00@starship> you write:
> > On Thursday 12 September 2002 05:53, Alexander Viro wrote:
> > > Bzzzert.
> >
> > Rusty, writing "Bzzzert" on lkml is juvenile, as is refering to your
> > peers as "shallow thinkers".
>
> I've outlined the variations on solutions multiple times. When people
> repeat variations and use the word "simple", they are thinking
> shallowly.
>
> I had patience with this thread the first few times I had to explain
> it, but no longer, as you can tell.

Well I can understand that when people are just talking and not coding,
but when the latter happens, it's worth trying to make something of it.
Just look at Roman's patch, there is a lot of value in it, though some
central are indeed left hanging.

> And it's clear that, shallow thinker or not, you have trouble reading 8)

Oh crap, I misattributed the funny sound effects to you, I should have
known. Sorry about that. Hey, it's *long* after midnight here.

--
Daniel