SubjectRe: XFS?
Which is why I pointed out that the issue at hand was not regarding the
everything else, but in fact the actual filesystem support.

As far as why the rest is still pending, I was just offering ideas.

A lot of this thread is advocacy as opposed to substantive conversation
about the how and/or why/why not of inclusion of XFS into mainline.
Fankly, there is no /real/ answer except "Linus has not weighed in on
the current question".

I lost my ability to invest emotions in either side of huge kernel
debates when the devfs and lvm wars happened.

--
Shawn Leas
core@enodev.com

I went to the eye doctor and found out I needed glasses for reading. So,
I got some flip-up contact lenses.
-- Stephen Wright