SubjectBlock size problem
  Hello,

my friend has a following problem: He has FAT filesystem on MO disk
and computer with SCSI drive reading MO disk. The problem is that
smallest blocksize supported by the driver is larger than 512 bytes
which FAT needs. What is the right solution? Copying the device and
loopback mounting is always possible but it's not nice...
Should I fix the driver to support 512 byte sectors (I'm not sure if
SCSI drivers are supposed to support that)? Another solution I though
about is creating loopback directly to device but loopback device
supports only blocksize same as underlying device... So do you think
it would be nice/useful if loopback device supported any blocksize?

Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@suse.cz>
SuSE CR Labs