SubjectRe: extended file permissions based on LSM
* Gabor Kerenyi ( wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm looking around the LSM module and I know it has got some
> functions for the filesystem part. Well, it looks good, but the
> permission thing is not enough. In fact it's enough to check
> the permission of an inode, but I'd like to check permissions
> for a dentry AND its inode at the same place and time.

We are anticipating VFS changes that include passing a dentry/vfsmount
pair to the permission check. This gives you both the inode as well as
the point in the tree the user is accessing the inode.

Linux Security Modules

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.098 / U:4.344 seconds]