SubjectRe: SMB browser

> Isn't that what does Sharity ? Ok, it's not open-source, but if
>you never heard of that program give it a try, it may help you to define
>your implementation...

Yes, sharity does exactly what I'd like to do!
But it's not free...

I remarked that there is no kernel module loaded, just a daemon and an
[rpciod] kernel thread that started just after the daemon. I see that in
the "ps -ef" list.
I think that means that the daemon communicate with the rpciod (what is
this beast exactly?) to provide filesystem informations.
How do we do that? What are the principles behind that? What are the
needed calls?

Thanks
-jec

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.056 / U:0.132 seconds]