    SubjectRe: ide-2.4.20-pre4-ac2.patch
    >Rejected. I found several errors, a couple of strange reverts and some
    >files being moved to clearly wrong places. It also mixes up multiple
    >Andre to make this work I need
    > - One change per patch (within reason)
    > - An explanation of what it does
    >For example I've got files you moved and changed, looking at that in
    >diff is a right pita. I've got a big diff with errors in it (eg gayle in
    >ppc) I can't easily be sure I can cleanly drop parts of.
    >Lets start with the file moving. Send me a diff for the Config/Makefile
    >and a lit of the files to move and where. Gayle I think should be m68k
    >not ppc (actually Im pretty sure), CMD640 is PCI so why file it in
    >legacy. "legacy" I took to mean pre PCI rather than "I think its junk"

    Andre, you should probably remove my "patch0" from your patch
    (the very first one I sent you to fix PPC compile on -ac so
    you could test on your PPC). Alan already have it, I sent it
    more for your own tests on PPC than for inclusion in your
    patch, which is why I sent it separately from the other IDE
    related patches.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.034 / U:45.836 seconds]