Subjectenter Chinese market
Date
Dear Sir or Madam:

Please reply to
Receiver: China Enterprise Management Co., Ltd. (CMC)
E-mail: unido@chinatop.net

As one technical organization supported by China Investment and Technical Promotion Office of United Nation Industry Development Organization (UNIDO), we cooperate closely with the relevant Chinese Quality Supervision and Standardization Information Organization. We provide the most valuable consulting services to help you to open Chinese market within the shortest time:

1. Consulting Service on Mandatory National Standards of The People's Republic of China.

2. Consulting Service on Inspection and Quarantine Standards of The People's Republic of China.

3. Consulting Service for Permission to Enter Chinese Market

We are very sorry to disturb you!

More information, please check our World Wide Web: http://www.chinatop.net

Sincerely yours

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.034 / U:1.960 seconds]