SubjectRe: ide-2.4.20-pre4-ac2.patch

Deal, undoing the moves.

Parsing out all the summitted stuff first for send.
Then the breakdown of the rest.

Gemme a bit to catch on to your request, Viro is trying to teach the ways
of mad patcher and not the patch bomber.

Cheers,

On 29 Aug 2002, Alan Cox wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 23:17, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> >
> > This is out and has been forwarded to AC for review.
>
> Rejected. I found several errors, a couple of strange reverts and some
> files being moved to clearly wrong places. It also mixes up multiple
> changes.
>
> Andre to make this work I need
> - One change per patch (within reason)
> - An explanation of what it does
>
> For example I've got files you moved and changed, looking at that in
> diff is a right pita. I've got a big diff with errors in it (eg gayle in
> ppc) I can't easily be sure I can cleanly drop parts of.
>
> Lets start with the file moving. Send me a diff for the Config/Makefile
> and a lit of the files to move and where. Gayle I think should be m68k
> not ppc (actually Im pretty sure), CMD640 is PCI so why file it in
> legacy. "legacy" I took to mean pre PCI rather than "I think its junk"
> 8)

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.114 / U:0.088 seconds]