SubjectRe-detection/initialisation of PLX based PCI card
Hello,

I am not shure that this is the correct list for my question.

I am trying to find out how to re initalise a pci card after its
identity has been programmed in. I think this could be similar to hot
plug PCI functions but have no experience with this.

We currently reboot the computer after running insmod with a module that
programs the identity eeprom attached to a PLX 9050 PCI bus interface
chip. We then run production testing.

Any assistance would be wellcome, How to or where to look etc.

Thankyou in advance.

Peter Wintulich

--
peter@voicetronix.com.au

Peter Wintulich
VoiceTronix
Powering Open Telephony
Ph . +61 8 8415 5108
Fax. +61 8 8415 5107
www.voicetronix.com.au

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.032 / U:4.736 seconds]