SubjectRe: GPG/PGP-signatures
On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 12:59:14PM -0400, John L. Males wrote:
> David,
>
> I just discovered your eMail posting on "GPG/PGP-signatures" of 14
> August 2002. Your eMail indicated that I was BCC'ed in. I can advise
> you I did not receive a copy of this posting.

Sorry, probably missed you out.

> I have checked the key server and find the key for the ID of this
> eMail note to be there. I did eMAil you back after loading my key to
> confirm that I had correctly uploaded my GPG key to the key server.
> My PGP keys have been on the keyserver for some time. I use PGP on
> Windows NT when it is working (Been down since Mid may), and GPG on
> Linux. At some point I will manage to move over to GPG keys on NT. I
> would be happy to upload my other GPG keys to the key server once I am
> certain I have uploaded my keys correctly.
>
> Would you be so kind as to confirm I have uploaded my key for the
> below noted eMail address ID. Sorry of the manner I am using for
> hiding my eMail address makes things difficult, but at 20- 30 SPAM
> eMails a day I had to take action to prevent further abuse of my eMail
> addresses.

The key you signed this e-mail with (6eeaf716) is available on
wwwkeys.pgp.net, but I cannot find your other key (99ed3565), and this
was the key listed as missing in my original post.

Spam is something that affects us all. Use procmail and/or spamassassin.
Probably works better anyway, because sooner or later your address will
end up in some e-mail...

Regards: David Weinehall
--
/> David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander <\
// Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel // Dance across the winter sky //