SubjectRe: [RFC] make localconfig
> > I just think it might save you some time when you've accidently rm'd your
> > .config, and all you want to have is a .config for the local box. Also
> > wouldn't I load all the modules one by one, possibly.

> For this kind of thing, code talks. Otherwise no one will take heed.

Even with code noone seems to have taken heed. The code has been
available for ages. I think it's very useful. gunzip </proc/config.gz
gives you the config of the running kernel, make cloneconfig sets up
the source tree. Free and convenient with every SuSE kernel.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.orcon.net.nz/ Please do not CC list postings to me.