    SubjectRe: [RFC] make localconfig
    > > I just think it might save you some time when you've accidently rm'd your
    > > .config, and all you want to have is a .config for the local box. Also
    > > wouldn't I load all the modules one by one, possibly.

    > For this kind of thing, code talks. Otherwise no one will take heed.

    Even with code noone seems to have taken heed. The code has been
    available for ages. I think it's very useful. gunzip </proc/config.gz
    gives you the config of the running kernel, make cloneconfig sets up
    the source tree. Free and convenient with every SuSE kernel.

    Volker Kuhlmann is possibly list0570 with the domain in header Please do not CC list postings to me.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.023 / U:10.328 seconds]