SubjectRe: [kbuild-devel] Re: [patch] config language dep_* enhancements
Roman Zippel wrote:
> I looked through the list and except from real syntax errors nothing
> prevents an automatic conversion.
> I have to manually fix things like CONFIG_ALPHA_NONAME, which is first set
> by a choice statement and later redefined. My new parser can't deal with
> this, because user input is given the highest priority.

Well then, there's something we need to look at fixing in the CML1

the price of civilisation today is a courageous willingness to prevail,
with force, if necessary, against whatever vicious and uncomprehending
enemies try to strike it down. - Roger Sandall, The Age, 28Sep2001.