    SubjectRe: [kbuild-devel] Re: [patch] config language dep_* enhancements
    Roman Zippel wrote:
    > I looked through the list and except from real syntax errors nothing
    > prevents an automatic conversion.
    > I have to manually fix things like CONFIG_ALPHA_NONAME, which is first set
    > by a choice statement and later redefined. My new parser can't deal with
    > this, because user input is given the highest priority.

    Well then, there's something we need to look at fixing in the CML1

    the price of civilisation today is a courageous willingness to prevail,
    with force, if necessary, against whatever vicious and uncomprehending
    enemies try to strike it down. - Roger Sandall, The Age, 28Sep2001.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:28    [W:0.022 / U:11.016 seconds]