SubjectRe: 2.4 and full ipv6 - will it happen?
On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 09:37:19PM -0700, David S. Miller wrote:
> In my opinion, USAGI has been given more than adequate opportunities
> to merge their entire work into the mainline. Alexey Kuznetsov has
> asked them repeatedly over the years to merge with him, yet they
> always fail to do so completely. Occaisionally one or two trivially
> bug fixes they are able to merge, but otherwise their efforts always
> fall short.

what's about with:
o Full compliance with IPv6 (Alexey Kuznetzov, Jun Murai, Yoshifuji Hideaki, USAGI team)

in things mos likely to be merged in 2.5 (
I thought that Alexey and USAGI were cooperating.

Tomasz Torcz Zjadanie martwych dzieci jest barbarzynstwem!