SubjectPATCH - Configure.help grammar/readability patch

Note: I am not currently on the mailing list.

I've been thinking about doing this since the beginning of the
configuration help texts. The majority of the changes are the
replacement of "say" with "select" (along with appropriate
rewording), since even though there are many different ways to
configure the kernel, speech recognition isn't one of them yet. :)
I've tried to correct the grammar with all of the replacements
as thoroughly as I could, and make it more consistent.
Since I was at it, I also wrapped some of the long lines.

The patch is against 2.4.19, and is located at
http://www.geocities.com/kevin_burtch/config.patch.gz
(I didn't want to post it since it's over 1MB in size uncompressed)

Thank you very much,
Kevin Burtch

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.030 / U:2.200 seconds]