    Subject[OT] Re: The spam problem.

    > > I'm getting damn tired of getting 50-75 spams per day in my inbox and I
    > > don't even use my email address on websites to post.

    I'm pretty satisfied with the spam filtering, though i have
    a *specific* observation about some fellows who claim to be
    related to related to big people (or former big people) in
    Africa and want us to transfer some money for them.

    Now , these mails keep making rounds on this list, though
    they've improved my knowlege of African power politics
    somewhat, and improved my who's who in Africa, i would
    really like it if we could shut the spammer up.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.021 / U:0.124 seconds]