SubjectCoffee Break...
Here's a coffee break for all you coders out there. I use to run a BBS
system back before the web and this was sent to all on my BBS system by
Tim Saari. Don't know if he wrote it or not though... :)

(Sung to the tune of "Let it be")

When I find my code in tones of trouble,
Friends and colleges come to me,
Speaking words of wisdom: "Write in C".
As the deadline fast approaches,
Somewhere, someone whispers: "Write in C".
Write in C, Write in C, Write in C, oh, White in C.
Logo's dead on buried, "Write in C".
I use to write a lot in fortran,
For science it crashed constantly.
Try using it for graphics, "Write in C".
If you've spent nearly 30 hours
soon you'll be glad to "Write in C"
Write in C, Write in C, Write in C, Write in C, yeah, Write in C.
Only wimps use BASIC. "Write in C".
Write in C, Write in C, Write in C,oh, Write in C.
Pascal won't quite cut it, "Write in C".
Write in C, Write in C, Write in C, Write in C, yeah, Write in C.
Don't even mention Cobol, "Write in C".

The date on the message is 1/21/92 5:42pm on my BBS system that was
called The Programmers Dungeon running on Wildcat BBS software running 3
lines. :)

Oh the days... :) I miss em :) Hardly any spam in those days... :)

Robert Cole

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.026 / U:0.380 seconds]