SubjectTyan s2466 stability
Hi all,

I'm considering investing in a dual-AMD system using Tyan's s2466
motherboard. I'm interested in hearing how others have found the
stability of this board using recent 2.4.x kernels.

I've scanned the archives & there doesn't appear to be any reports
on problems with this board, so I guess I'm hoping to hear some
positive reports ...

I'm also interested in hearing reports about how the board performs
with with non-ECC (non-registered) RAM as the board has been
documented to work with such an arrangement. I'm happy to fork
out for ECC RAM, but is it worth it?

Please reply to: ss@aao.gov.au

SCoTT. :)
--