SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Ext3 vs Reiserfs benchmarks
I compared reiserfs with notails and with tails to
ext3 in journaled mode about a month ago.
Strangely enough the machine that was being
built is eventually slated for a mail machine. I used
postmark to simulate the mail environment.

Benchmarks are available here:
http://labs.zianet.com

Let me know if I am missing any info on there.

Steven