SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Adeos nanokernel for Linux kernel

Paul Zimmerman wrote:
> What if I'm unfortunate enough to have my sound card share an interrupt
> with my IDE controller? Won't my realtime audio player still be at the
> mercy of my non-realtime Linux IDE driver? Or does Adeos have a way to
> handle that?

That's an interesting case. There is nothing against the RTOS and
Linux both asking the ipipe to signal them if this interrupt occurs.
The RTOS would get it first, decide whether its the sound card and do
whatever it needs to do with it. Whether it needs it or not, it doesn't
terminate the interrupt so the interrupts makes its way through the ipipe
and ends up somewhere afterwards in Linux's hands which can then deal
with it as it sees fit.

Karim