SubjectRe: linux-2.5.20-ct1

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> Please discard the atomic update patch altogether; there were enough
> eyebrows raised that this cannot qualify as a simple cleanup.

Is there something serious to add about them? Is it sure that they won't
work or such? Otherwise I'd suggest just getting them tested.

ship is leaving right on time | Thunder from the hill at ngforever
empty harbour, wave goodbye |
evacuation of the isle | free inhabitant not directly
caveman's paintings drowning | belonging anywhere