    SubjectLoad kernel module automatically
    Hi, I built a kernel module. I can load it into the
    kernle using insmod command. But each time when I
    reboot my computer I couldn't find it any more. I mean
    I need to use the insmod to load the module each time
    I reboot the computer. How can I modify the
    configuration so that the Linux OS can load my module
    automatically during reboot? I need to copy my module
    to the following directory?

    I've done that. But it doesn't work.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Movies, Music, Sports, Games!

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.032 / U:3.912 seconds]