    SubjectLoad kernel module automatically
    Hi, I built a kernel module. I can load it into the
    kernle using insmod command. But each time when I
    reboot my computer I couldn't find it any more. I mean
    I need to use the insmod to load the module each time
    I reboot the computer. How can I modify the
    configuration so that the Linux OS can load my module
    automatically during reboot? I need to copy my module
    to the following directory?
    /lib/modules/2.4.7-10/

    I've done that. But it doesn't work.

    Any help will be appreciated.