    SubjectRe: If you want kbuild 2.5, tell Linus
    Nicolas Pitre wrote:
    > On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Keith Owens wrote:
    >>I regret having to do this but Linus has left me with no other options.
    > Keith: You're becoming even more stubborn and blinded than ESR was.
    > Linus became interested in kbuild-2.5 when someone else than you decided to
    > feed him with small patches, exactly what I told you a while ago and what
    > you called a "stupid comment".
    > Shame on you Keith.
    > Resisting the widely known Linus procedure will lead you nowhere, whether it
    > looks stupid or not to you.

    Why are you posting that on a mailing list?
    Is that the attitude: I knew it beforehand? I told you so?
    Please: not yet another flame war.

    And you and Daniel are right: kbuild seems already on its way
    (with help of Kai).

    So what?
    Keith: keep up the good work (and better deal with Linus :), thank you

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.025 / U:32.232 seconds]