SubjectRe: KBuild 2.5 Impressions
Hi,

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
> Can we agree that it makes sense to add features one-by-one when
> they are independent?

No, as that means introducing a buggy version of kbuild-2.5 to fix the
bugs afterwards. Sure, there are bugs, but they can be fixed either. I
don't need to reintroduce all the kbuild-2.4 bugs therefor.

The one thing you all seem to have got wrong is that kbuild-2.5 does not
overwrite kbuild-2.4 but exist in parallel to it. So there's nothing to
fix, we could just introduce all the features one by one, but that means
they all will only function after the last patch, which will be some kind
of "activation".

For me, I don't purposely introduce bugs.

Regards,
Thunder
--
ship is leaving right on time | Thunder from the hill at ngforever
empty harbour, wave goodbye |