SubjectParallel Port and USB Device Drivers
Date
Could someone tell me where I can find some documentation regarding
implementing LPT and USB device drivers.

Also, is it possible to have a function called timed to the LPT output (since
LPT data rates are very slow it would be more efficient for the driver to be
called when the port is ready to output the next byte instead of having it
perform a few delay loops).

Any information regarding how I'd go about building these drivers as kernel
modules would be nice.

And just a quick theoretical question.

How does the Linux kernel cope with the Pentium 4 clock throttling feature
given that it uses bogomips for timing purposes?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.028 / U:1.400 seconds]