SubjectAnybody maintaining/improving floppy driver?

Hi,

Is anybody actively maintaining the Linux floppy driver? I tried to mail
Alain Knaff a question but he does not seem to respond.

In a momentary lapse of reason I decided to improve the floppy support of
the Linux adfs driver for which I have to use Alain's zeroBased.patch to be
able to read sector 0 of a floppy.

I was wondering whether this patch (or similar functionality) will be
included in the official kernel tree. This would mean I could send my
modifications to the adfs driver to its maintainer (Russell King) for
inclusion in the official source.

Arjan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.042 / U:4.152 seconds]