    SubjectRe: patent on O_ATOMICLOOKUP - Warning actual technical content.
    Karim Yaghmour wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I'm ignoring the 10 billionth rehash of the RTLinux/RTAI debate since
    > > there seems very little purpose in not doing so. People who have actual
    > > questions should feel free to ask me directly - publically or privately, I
    > > don't mind. Those on tape loops can keep repeating themselves without
    > > my assistance.
    > Every last time you said this you answered none of the questions I brought forth.
    > Are you serious this time that you will really answer questions?
    > I just want to make sure before I take the time for the n'th time to
    > write a list.

    Just write the list, please. I'm sure Victor will answer carefully.

    Hopefully, together you will be able to answer the ultimate question:
    "is anyone doing anything which prevents the work of Andrew Morton
    from being available to its full audience?".

    I would take a damnedly dim view of a "yes".

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.021 / U:55.892 seconds]