SubjectRe: Bug: Discontigmem virt_to_page() [Alpha,ARM,Mips64?]
> alpha is the same as mips I think. sparc would be the same too if
> there's any discontigmem sparc. Dunno of arm. We're talking about
> architectures needing discontigmem, 99% percent of users doesn't need
> discontigmem in the first place, you never need discontigmem in x86 and

That's not true. We use discontigmem on the NUMA-Q boxes for NUMA support.
In some memory models, they're also really discontigous memory machines.
At the moment I use the contig memory model (so we only use discontig for
NUMA support) but I may need to change that in the future.