Subjectip addr add
I'm working with a RH7.3 box that has iproute2 installed. I am trying to
configure a slew of virtual interfaces on the server to accommodate
ip-based virtual hosting with Apache. I was led to believe that it was
possible to provision a group of addresses with a single command that
would cause the host to listen on all those addresses. I would like to
configure addresses on the box without having
to manually specify every address. Is this possible? Thanks.

there are no mistakes; only
happy accidents -- bob ross