    SubjectRe: Two fixes for 2.4.19-pre5-ac3
    > Either add getpag/newpag natively (good for yearly flamefests in
    > linux-kernel), or the more generic task-ornaments so I can make a
    > trivial module that adds /dev/pag, semantics could be as simple as
    > reading returns the current pag, and writing adds a new pag as a
    > task-ornament.

    Oh look, more dirt is falling out now we shook the tree a little. I have
    zero problems with the PAG. We also need an luid and some other related things
    in the future to do strict resource management on big systems (think of it
    in this case as an accounting charge code)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.023 / U:3.100 seconds]