    SubjectRe: Problems rebooting from linux to windows...
    I have this problem with my Dell Inspiron 7000. I just use "shutdown -h
    now" and then power back up. Someone told me it was a BIOS issue once
    upon a time, but I've never messed with it. Not that big of a problem
    for me.

    Ben Pharr

    On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 03:09:48PM +0200, Arnvid Karstad wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > recently I've seen a few problems with several laptops and if one are so
    > unfortunate that one needs to reboot into Windows after a session in linux.
    > Normal restart of windows never have a problem on the same machines, but if
    > you go from Linux to for instance Windows by shutdown -r or reboot it will
    > freeze half way into the booting process.
    >
    > A power cycle will hower fix this.
    >
    > Anyone got an idea about where to start looking?
    >
    > Best regards
    >
    > Arnvid Karstad
    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.033 / U:27.628 seconds]