    SubjectRe: Linux 2.5.10-dj1
    Date
    On Sunday 28 April 2002 21:53, Alexander Hoogerhuis wrote:
    > I have an Compaq Armada M700, same problem. No ACPI configured,
    > symtoms vary a bit from kernel to kernel, but generally either
    > keyboard is totally dead, or it starts to get utterly confused about
    > caps lock and shift.
    >
    > On 2.5.10-dj1 it works like this: keyboard led is responsive to
    > hitting caps lock, but when LED is off I get upper case letter typed,
    > and when LED is off I get lower case letters. However, the strange bit
    > is that lets say I type in my username and password so that they
    > appear in lowercase on the screen, I still don't get in. And just fir
    > having tried, typing with the caps lock LED off, thus getting upper
    > case text, doesn't help either.

    I never saw this, but sometimes the keyboard is totally dead, and sometimes
    it is dead on startup but after about an hour it is working...

    And for the mouse (a Logitech Optical Wheelmouse or a Fujitsu-Siemens
    wheelmouse) the scrollwheel does not work (it does for 2.4.x)

    Rudmer

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.040 / U:0.292 seconds]