Date said:
> Why SHOULD I download ten different architectures when I only want two
> (ARM and X86).? Why SHOULD I download SCSI when I dont use anything
> but IDE? (cost reasons) Why SHOULD I download bluetooth stuff when I
> will probably wont own a bluetooth device in the near future?

> Why dont you try to provide a satisfactory answer to those questions
> instead of avoiding them and turning them around?

Linus has categorically stated that he will not split up the kernel sources.
The GPL gives you the freedom to fork the kernel and do so if you wish.

Please do not continue this pointless debate here. You will not achieve
anything which was not achieved in all the other numerous times some troll
has brought it up.

Do, or do not. There is no troll.