    SubjectRe: VLAN and Network Drivers 2.4.x
    Some drivers work, more are being fixed.  Others have to be
    patched. All work if you set the MTU of the link to 1496.

    We can use testing of patched drivers, so if you do patch any
    and have good results, then let us know and the driver changes might
    get pushed into the kernel sooner.

    Ben

    Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com> <Ben_Greear AT excite.com>
    President of Candela Technologies Inc http://www.candelatech.com