    SubjectRe: BK, deltas, snapshots and fate of -pre...

    > > How about a URL instead? Any objection?
    > Yes. Why should I have to cut and paste (assuming I'm in X) or
    > write down and transpose some URL from a file that used to contain

    And why should I waste my disk space with BK docs?

    When they are on website, they can be easily updated, and they don't waste
    space/bandwidth for people that do not care. As BK only makes sense if you
    have good connection to the Net, its more easily put on web page than other
    docs (other docs is mostly usefull even for people without net).

    So IMO bk docs should go to website somewhere.
    details at

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.027 / U:39.636 seconds]