    SubjectRe: [Linux-fbdev-devel] Fbdev Bitkeeper repository

    Oh my!!!!

    To answer the question are we going to drop CVS drop in support of the
    linux console project. No!! The reasons have nothing to do with politics
    or who is better. The reason for this is some people want to use CVS and
    don't want to spend the time learning bitkeeper. That is their choose. I
    don't want to force anyone to do something they don't want. Have both
    bitkeeper and CVS is a plus in many ways to many people.

    P.S
    I'm just learning bitkeeper so if it is possible to do a drop in
    techique with bitkeeper I would be happy to learn how to do it.

    . ---
    |o_o |
    |:_/ | Give Micro$oft the Bird!!!!
    // \ \ Use Linux!!!!
    (| | )
    /'_ _/`\

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.020 / U:0.708 seconds]