    SubjectRe: link() security
    Once upon a time, H. Peter Anvin <> said:
    >Not to mention the fact that the single file mailbox design is itself
    >flawed. Mailboxes are fundamentally directories, which news server
    >authors quickly realized.

    Funny that news server authors realized that storing messages in files
    by themselves is a bad idea, while at the same time mail server authors
    realized that storing messages together in a single file is a bad idea.
    Which one is right? Both? Neither?
    Chris Adams <>

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:25    [W:0.021 / U:24.068 seconds]